Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Monday...

It's Monday. I know it has been awhile since I've participated in Not Me Monday over at MckMama's (not that I've suddenly become perfect and have nothing to confess...ha! far from it!) but I've had a lot going on and just haven't had the mental energy to sit down and pick from the LONG list of imperfections to confess :)

Although I do STILL have plenty to get off my chest, I won't be doing a Not Me Monday today either. Instead, please head over to MckMama's and take some time to pray for little Stellan. He is in the hospital again with SVT (and is having an extremely hard time breaking out of it even with lots of meds) and the doctor has just informed MckMama that Stellan is in "bad shape".

I will post tomorrow about Abby's birthday party and share pictures. We went to my parents' house after the party on Saturday and I left a bunch of stuff over there when we left...my camera included!


No comments: