Thursday, July 16, 2009

He (or She) Likes to Move It, Move It...

Well, it is official...the little peanut is on the move. For the past couple of weeks I had been feeling little flutters here and there and some pushing sensations like he (or she) was stretching. Last night and today however I have been feeling more movement and at first it feels like something I have never felt before then I remember, oh yeah, I've had 3 other babies! I guess it has just been awhile. So now we are moving into my favorite part of pregnancy...kicks, jabs, hiccups, sticking the rear end out as far as it can go (the baby NOT ME!). I think the funniest part is the rolling around and pushing. John gets the heebee jeebees (is that how you spell that?) whenever he puts his hand on my belly and the baby starts rolling :) He'd pass out if he had to feel it from the inside!

I do promise to get some pictures posted soon. I have some on my camera that I need to load onto the computer then I'll have a picture post. Abby's party is coming up next Saturday the 25th so I have been trying to get myself together for that.

By the way, I have a signature now on my blog. At the end of each post you'll see my name written out all nice and neat (obviously NOT my handwriting). I have found a great website that gives directions and tutorials on how to tweek your blog. I have a few more things I want to work on with my blog then I'm going to post about Sneaky Momma and her awesome website!

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yay! That was my favorite part of pregnancy! {only favorite part I might add...}
Love the new signature