Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday...yesterday!

No, I did not forget about my sister Shea's birthday yesterday. I was otherwise occupied during a large chunk of the day and when I got home I was exhausted! I did call her in the morning to wish her a Happy Birthday :) What I didn't get to do was announce it to the small handful of people who read my blog (Shea included, but she already knew it was her birthday). So here you go Shea-Shea...

Birthday wishes to my sister Shea-Shea,
Hope you had fun on your special day-day!
Your a great little sis,
and you'll get a hug and a kiss,
when you come back down this way-way :)

Love,
Staci, John, Max, Abby, Lucy, & "peanut"

Circa 1976 - That is my dear sweet little sister pinching the daylights out of my arm and grinning like the little devil she was :) What does my mom do in my moment of pain? Discipline my sister and stop the torture? Nope, she takes a picture!

Shea...that is SO SOPHIE!!!!! Reap what you sow little sis :)

No comments: