Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Are you ready? It's A ....

GIRL!!!!!
Yes, in December we are adding a third princess to our castle :) Max was NOT a happy camper!
He desperately wanted a baby brother this time and was so sure he would get one since he asked for one. He figured since he wanted sisters the last two times and got them then the same thing would happen this time. I told him that God must think he is a very special big brother to little girls and this little girl should be blessed with him also...I don't think he bought it :)


Poor John, I guess he wasn't meant to have a son named Caleb. I had promised him when we were naming Max that if we had another boy that we could name him Caleb...not meant to be I guess.

The kids and I have agreed on a name for this little girl, we just have to wait and see if Daddy is on board or not :) I told John that at least we don't have to paint the nursery :)

When I was looking at the next three pictures I couldn't help but think she was trying to tell me something...

"See No Evil"

"Hear No Evil"

"Speak No Evil"
She is certainly much more modest than her sisters. On the ultrasound, the technician had the hardest time getting a "peek" to find out the gender. Abby and Lucy were both MORE THAN WILLING to "show their stuff" during their ultrasounds. This baby girl was also taking a nap and didn't want to wake up and cooperate. I told John..."maybe we are finally getting a good sleeper" :)
On a technical note, everything looked great with baby girl and the technician said the doctor was very pleased with how everything looked when she saw the pictures...YEAH!


4 comments:

Abbie Burnham said...

Congrats! That's exciting (except for poor Max)!

Whitney said...

Yeah!!! Super exciting...girls are so much fun...and who knows, you may get a Caleb someday?!? Hehe!Congrats!

dani said...

oh, congratulations! she is already so beautiful.

datesdiapersdeity.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Great pictures of your little one! I'm jeleous cause we don't get to have a 3D ultrasound! I'm sure your little Max will come around once the little one arrives!