Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello Friday!

This week actually seems to have gone by pretty fast. It's Friday and we are just hanging out here at home. I got a burst of energy so I am doing some house cleaning...9,000 loads of laundry yesterday and scrubbing bathrooms today, WOOHOO!!! We have some friends coming over in a little while to play so Max and Abby will have a break from each other for a little while at least :)

Nothing much planned for this weekend either. I'm hoping John can help me get the shelves in the playroom closet and I think I'll head to Lowe's and see if I can find a corner shelf to get the t.v. off the toybox in the playroom. Can you tell I REALLY want to get that room organized?????
I'll leave you with some pictures of a couple of Daddy's girls...

"Say ahhhhhh Daddy" (Lucy and John)

Hard to believe she gave him such a hard time as a baby!

(Abby and John)

Have a great weekend!


No comments: