Friday, August 21, 2009

A birthday and a song...

On November 2, 2000, my mom's dad, my Grandpa Kleeman passed away.

Today, August 21st, is his birthday. He would have been 92 today.

Happy Birthday Grampy! Love you and miss you.

On our wedding day, John and I danced to a song that I remember my Grandpa singing and/or whistling all the time.

(click on the link below to hear Bing Crosby sing Let Me Call You Sweetheart... no, Bing Crosby was NOT my grandpa :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JExGdnzbbIE

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Staci, I got your comment about Lucy having a monkey themed party....so cute! I also got some super cute purple Paul Frank PJ's at Target. I think they should be getting even more things soon too! I can't wait to see pics from Lucy's party and maybe I'll steal your idea. Monkey is a cute theme...I'm not to big into character themes. :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

How sweet! It is such a great thing when you have fond memories of your grandparents!