Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can you say LAZY??? :)

Lucy is such a stinker. This is a conversation we had this morning...

Lucy ~ "Mommy come 'ere, I need you"!

Me~ "Where are you"?

Lucy ~ "upstairs, I neeeeeed you".

I walked to the bottom of the stairs and see her sitting on the top step...

Me ~ "What do you need Lucy"?

Lucy ~ "I wanna come downstairs"

Me ~ "Okay, come on"

Lucy ~ "No, my bottom hurts"

Me ~ figuring she didn't want to go down on her bottom..."Then stand up and walk down"

Lucy ~ "No. Come up and get me"!

Me ~ laughing at the sheer gall of this 23 month old monkey... "Lucy, stand up and walk down the steps"

Lucy ~ "Yes ma'am"!

I thought Max and Abby were a handful...we're in for it with this one :) At least she grins and laughs at us while she's bossing us around...makes it seem like she's not as pushy I guess.


What a cheeseball!

Sorry the picture is blurry. I can't get the girl to sit still!


1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

OM! I laughed, she would get along with Asher so well! These kids are hoots!