Friday, August 28, 2009

Normal...

I got the call and the glucose test was NORMAL :) SO happy about that. My thyroid levels were "normal" too but the last time the OB's office said that I got a call from my endocrinologist and she increased my dosage on my synthroid. The OB's office faxes the results to the endo. so we'll see if I get another increase or not this time.

Lucy and I went to visit my parents tonight. She was so excited to be there and was acting her usual goofy self. Everytime I would ask her if she was ready to leave she would say, "no, i wanna stay at Nana/Papa's". We finally got out of there about 8:30 :)

Lucy has been preparing to move into a "big girl bed" by taking a couple of naps in Abby's bed this past week. She LOVES it!!!!! Since Abby isn't home tonight, Lucy decided she wanted to sleep in Abby's bed tonight too. Sigh...my baby is growing up waaaaaaay too fast on me :(

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yay for the glucose! My second pregnancy, I had to go through the 3 hour one..yuck!