Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Monday...You Know What That Means...

MckMama is at it again. It's therapy time and I don't know about you but there was some stuff I "didn't do" that I need to confess. So after you're done here, click on the Not Me button above and read what others "didn't do" this week too.

1. I did not bake another double batch of chocolate chip cookies last night because the first 5 dozen were not eaten in about 1 week.

2. I did not find myself (and my husband) digging through the kids' Halloween candy...I did not justify eating some by saying that they wouldn't like that kind anyway...and I certainly did not eat the candy! I mean my goodness...what kind of mom does that?

3. I have not skipped out on Weight Watchers for oh, say, the past month and I have not made various excuses to not go. I certainly do not need motivation and support to get back to my goal weight.

4. I have not left a load of laundry on the chair in my room for two days waiting to be folded. I do not find other things to do instead because I am certainly not tired of folding clothes! I really do not detest finding/matching/folding socks...I mean really...that's the best part of doing laundry!

5. I did not accidentally suck a sock into the vacuum cleaner attachment the other day while vacuuming between my washer and dryer. I did not leave the sock in the hose after attempts to retrieve it failed.

6. I do not still have a sock stuck in my vacuum cleaner hose...

7. I did not drive 30 miles to my mom's work to get a flu shot because it would be $10 cheaper than at my doctor's office.

8. Finally, I did not spend two nights balancing my checkbook to the penny...I'm not anal like that...and I don't get that from my dad :)

Whew...I feel better now...I guess I'll go get Lucy up now because she hasn't been fussing to get out of bed as I typed this.

5 comments:

Rose said...

Glad you got some Not Me therapy. Love your Not Me's!

Amy B said...

Wow..I am so glad I am NOT the only one NOT skipping WW for the last month...lol

He & Me + 3 said...

Skipping WW...I have been avoiding it all together. Can't seem to get back on that train. But my caboose needs to get back there before it doesn't fit in any of my jeans. LOL

Liz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I gotta get back to the weight watching again...but I'd much rather hibernate for the winter! In fact I started my newest diet today....look for me to use this newest diet as a "not me" next week as another failed attempt! HA

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i have not made many excuses to not work out...and then when i actually did run, i did not hurt myself. serves ne right i guess.