Friday, November 7, 2008

My Pajama Party Fizzled Out...

Okay, to be fair...since I have posted about Lucy and Max today I can't go to bed without doing an Abby post...wouldn't want to add any fuel to the "middle child" syndrome later on...
Since John took Max to the game tonight I told Abby we would have a "pajama party" after Lucy went to bed. I put Lucy down and Abby got dolled up in her (now way too small) princess p.j.'s. Yeah, yeah, I'll get her some new ones! Anyway, we snuggled together in the chair for a few minutes then she wanted to snuggle on the couch and watch Food Network (they were showing a cake challenge). Within 5 minutes (35 minutes after the "party" started) she was sawing logs next to me! I took a little cat nap myself! Well, so much for the staying up all night giggling and talking pajama party I had planned :) Yeah...right!
And...just because she's so cute...heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Abby!

In her school costume parade...yeah...she's thrilled!

Much more excited about Trick or Treating! What a sweet butterfly princess :)

That's my first baby girl on her "Mommy time" walk. How cute is she?

Giving some cheese to go with her "whine"...
Please continue to scroll down and read about Max then Lucy and see more pics...if you haven't already! Have a great weekend!
My sister Shea and her husband are coming into town this weekend again so we have some "cousin time" coming up...let the noise fest begin! :)


No comments: