Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Prayer Request...

I talked to my friend Jackie yesterday and she requested prayers for her husband's grandfather who is 92. He was admitted to the hospital on Sunday with pneumonia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, PLEASE get out and vote today! John left at 6:15 this morning to get in line and he called at 6:34 and said there were about 300 people there already. I'll be going tonight when he gets home. I may be crazy at times but it would require WAY more crazy than I've got to take my 3 kids with me to the polls and wait in line for oh...I don't know...for...ev...er! I did tell Max I'd take him with me tonight if he could be good :) Since he has been really into this election I figured I'd let him tag along to see what it's really like...

1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

Re: Your comment on MCKS. I loved the rent to own comment especially if a person has left-over medical bills or adoption costs.

Katie