Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me!



Another week has come and gone and another Not Me! Monday is here. MckMama is hosting again and it's therapy time. Click on the Not Me! button and read some other Not Me's! when you are done here.

1. I did not go back to Weight Watchers and realize that it has been almost two months since I had weighed in...YIKES! I also did not get excited when I realized that I had ONLY gained .6!

2. I did not take my children to Sunday School yesterday without jackets on and then realize when we got there how cold it was. I am always up to date on the changing temperatures you know!

3. I did not eat over half a loaf of banana bread this week!

4. I did not watch Lucy dump her snack on the floor the other day for the 3rd time (after I had already picked it up twice). I did not then just let her eat it off the floor since that is where she wanted it anyway.

5. I did not finally get the sock out of my vacuum cleaner hose from last week! I did not have to get a metal skewer to wiggle it out.

6. My cats did not go without food for a whole day because I did not keep forgetting to refill their bowl. It's in the laundry room where I spend much of time anyway, why would I forget something important like that?

7. Abby has not been particulary whiny this week and yesterday when she was in full whine mode, I DID NOT put my fingers in my ears and and I DID NOT sing la-tee-dah-la-tee-dah over and over until she got mad at me and walked out of the room. I would never be so mean!

8. Finally, I did not let Abby watch two movies and have two bowls of tortilla chips at my parents house yesterday because I was not hoping that she would fall asleep and take a nap. I'm just not that worn out!

1 comment:

Liz said...

ahhh...I've had to pull out socks from a vacuum cleaner too! I used and opened up metal clothes hanger...socks will use any method to drive me crazy...I never have matches even when ALL of the laundry is clean :)