Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Changing Temperatures...

The temperatures around here are all over the place! It is currently 57 degrees outside and expected to get to the low 70's.

It is also currently 101.5 degrees...in Abby! Yep, you guessed it...she's got the fever now. I kind of thought last night that it might be coming when she had a major diarrhea blowout...in her pants...then she was shivering really bad after her bath. She usually only shivers like that when she is getting ready to start running a fever. She also had a roough night sIeeping...another clue. I pray that her fever won't last as long as Lucy's did (3-4 days). Abby has her big performance in the Christmas pageant at preschool tomorrow (okay so she is only singing a couple of songs with all the other 3 year olds but its big for her). Anyway, if she is still running a fever I can't send her to school...gosh darn it all to heck! As if I don't already feel bad enough that I had to miss her party because Lucy was sick...

If Max or John or I are going to get it I hope it happens soon so we can get over it before Christmas...of course I would rather we not get it!

Here is a pic of my sick little girl...poor Abby :( Doesn't she look pitiful? She is currently snuggled up on the floor in the playroom watching her favorite movie...Dora Saves the Snow Princess. She tried to smile for me when she saw I was going to take her picture but just couldn't do it...awwwww

No comments: