Saturday, December 20, 2008

Temps are falling...

Yes, you read it right, the temps are dropping outside and inside. Today was cooler outside than it has been for the past few days and Abby was cooler today than she has been the past few days...YEAH!!!

Last night was another rough night because she was still running the fever but I think the antibiotics might have helped a little...although I was worried that the dr. had me give her two doses so close together because it seemed like she was having really bad dreams or hallucinating a little...either way...a little creepy. Anyway, she woke up this morning MUCH cooler and didn't run a fever all day (at least she wasn't burning up again). She played and rested and even rode her bike a little bit. The major factor that led me to believe she is on the mend is that she pitched some MAJOR fits today...whoa baby! I really believe that it is the lack of sleep this week that has finally caught up with her. I guess she didn't really have the energy this week for the doozies she pitched today so she had to make up for lost time.

She's actually sleeping pretty good right now...we'll have to see if I get to stay in my own bed tonight or if I will be playing musical beds yet again tonight.

I will post tomorrow about Max's Christmas party...I felt so bad on Monday about missing Abby's Christmas party and feeling like I was neglecting her...boy, she has definitely gotten her share of attention this week :)

No comments: