Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wait a minute...I know they got flu shots!

Silly me for thinking we were out of the woods this morning since Abby's fever seemed to be gone. Guess it was just hiding because it came back in full force this afternoon. After a bath and a dose of Motrin, her fever was sitting at 103.1. Ugh...her legs are achy, she has a dry cough, her nose is starting to run, she's tired, and of course the high fever...this all points to the flu according to the website I clicked on when I Googled "flu symptoms". This also points to what Lucy had last weekend when we were out of town. Almost seems a shame that I spent good money on flu shots this year!

So, since a babysitter is out of the question for the girls tomorrow...John will be staying home to help so that I can help out at Max's class Christmas party. We were also supposed to go Christmas shopping tomorrow night and my parents were going to watch the kids but that is being postponed as well.

Gotta go, John just asked if this blog was like my diary...

Thursday, December 18, 2008
Dearest Diary,
I met this guy named John Bailey and he is sooooooo cute. I think he likes me too. Maybe he'll ask me out sometime. I just know I'll say yes if he does!
TTFN (TaTa For Now),
Staci

teehee...

oops, Abby's fussing...gotta go

No comments: