Monday, December 15, 2008

It's NOT Monday!

There is no way that it can be Monday already! I was just thinking last Friday that it seemed like the week had gone by so slow and now the weekend has just flown by...what's up with that?

Well, since it's Monday I'll take the time to reflect on the things that I didn't do this week :) By the way, there are lots more people over at MckMama's blog who are doing the same. Click on the button above when you are done here and read some...including MckMama's.

1. I am NOT feeling like a bad mom, a horribly neglectful mom, for missing this sweet little girl's Christmas Party at preschool.


2. I am NOT missing Abby's party today because of this little girl's nasty, nasty cold.


3. I did NOT only get 2 hours of sleep Saturday night because Lucy was so feverish and completely stuffed up. I did NOT have to hold her all night long because it was the only way she could breathe enough to sleep.

4. I am NOT COMPLETELY enjoying my new digital camera that I got as an early Christmas gift. I am NOT enjoying it so much that I had to take this video of the kids playing hide and seek on Friday (I also did NOT already post this to my blog on Friday but wanted to share it here).




5. I am NOT stressing out about getting my Christmas shopping done in time! I have it together don't you know that yet?

6. I do NOT need a new tire on my car and a new window in my bathroom 10 days before Christmas...UGH!

7. We did NOT have a nice...albeit short...visit in Charlotte this weekend with John's parents and all 3 of his siblings! We did NOT all get together to celebrate Jack's (John's dad) 80th birthday...which is NOT today! Happy Birthday Jack/Grandpa


8. It is NOT almost 70 degrees here...10 days before Christmas people! Seriously! I am NOT wondering how much it would cost for a snow machine!

9. Max did NOT stay awake until 11:00 last night in his bed playing with the fighter jets he got from his grandma and grandpa. He was NOT trying to be sneaky about it either. He did NOT get a silly grin on his face every time we caught him!

Speaking of the goofball...gotta go pick him up...have a great week...

P.S. Do you have YOUR Christmas shopping done yet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your poor little girl. I hate it when my kids are sick. Hope she's better soon.
I hope you have a white Christmas, but enjoy that 70 degrees for me, please. :) It's -13 here and we have 1 foot of snow. Brrr. I would gladly take 70 degrees and a brown Christmas.

Mrs B said...

I am so jealous of your weater...how bout you stay at my house for Christmas and I stay at yours? Awesome!

No, not all shopping. It would be done if we had the funds! We get paid on the 26th! UGH!

Abbie said...

Thanks for the comment today! Its so nice to hear from others! :) And I love your daughter's name too. :)

I hope your little ones feels better! I'm still trying to get over a nasty cold so I hope she doesn't have what I just had.