Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas and a Prayer Request...

I don't have time just now to post everything about our wonderful Christmas but I wanted to let you know that it will be coming soon. We had a great time and I have some pics to share once I get them on the computer! I have been trying to get the house back in order and get all the new Christmas presents put away. I think it is time to weed through the "old"toys and get rid of some to make room for the new. Maybe I will make that one of my "goals" for 2009 :)

Prayer Request...

I have posted before about baby Stellan... aka "MckMuffin". If you don't remember him then you can click on the MckMiracle button on my sidebar to go to MckMama's website. Stellan is in the PICU right now with a very severe case of RSV. Please pray for him that he starts heading in the right direction soon. He has been having a very difficult time breathing and has been close to being intubated more than once.

No comments: