Monday, December 8, 2008

Just Another Not Me Monday!

I don't know about you but I can sure use some free therapy this week! Once again, MckMama has provided us with an outlet to get some things off our minds (or not!) After you're done here, click on the button above and read some more great Not Me's!

1. I am not about to pull my hair out because Abby is NOT pitching major fits today! She is NOT cranky and whiny and has NOT been having meltdowns at the drop of a hat. I am not wondering if she can be starting puberty already at age 3!

2. I do NOT wish I was still in Syracuse with John right now instead of dealing with Abby's massive mood swings...I can handle it better than that :)

3. I did not spend 2 hours balancing my checkbook this morning instead of unpacking and cleaning the kitchen.

4. I did not make sure I checked MckMama's blog this weekend while out of town. I don't have to check it everyday, I can certainly go for two days without reading what she has to say...can't I?

5. I did not sleep in until 8:30 on Saturday and Sunday. I wouldn't be that lazy...

6. I did not have fun at the Christmas party Saturday night... I did not wear my knee high boots Saturday for warmth (and they are so cute) even though they were killing my feet... I did not eat too much and drink (enough)... I did not enjoy adult conversation without children interrupting me... I did not throw snowballs like a kid at John and our friend Joey...I did not laugh like a loon at John (after making sure he was okay first) when he slipped on a patch of ice in the parking lot trying to make a snow ball and fell on his behind with his legs going over his head :) I wouldn't laugh at my sweetie like that...no way...NOT ME!

7. I did not finish a 400-500 page book in under 48 hours and I most certainly am not going to get another book tomorrow!

8. I am not gagging at the smell wafting out of Lucy's diaper as she is standing next to me right now. Oh my gosh, it does not smell like she digested a skunk!

9. I do not miss John terribly (# 1, 2, & 8 aren't the only reasons) and I am not looking forward to seeing his handsome face at the airport tomorrow night :)

Okay, I seriously need to call in the Hazmat team for this diaper! I am NOT looking for a gas mask! Ewwwwwwwww!

No comments: