Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back to Football

It has been 2 weeks now since Max played football (flag football of course). He was sick a week ago Saturday so we kept him home then last week it rained so much that Thursday and Saturday's games were cancelled. So tonight the "Steelers" are back on the field :) My parents are coming and my dad is bringing his camera so I hope to get some pictures that I can post. I'll be borrowinig the camera for a couple of days to get some more pics of the kids.

Shea and John might be coming down this weekend with the kids so hopefully we can get together. It's been about 1 1/2 months since we have gotten together. Abby is thrilled over the possibility of getting to play with Molly :) They are so silly together and love to wear matching clothes whenever possible.

Hey, maybe we can talk Mimi/M/Mallory into coming home for the weekend as well...hint...hint Mal :)

Will post agin soon with more pics. I need to scrub my floors...no, company isn't coming but Lucy keeps throwing her cup to the floor and spills milk! UGH! These sippy cup makers claim "no more spills"...when they do their testing do they throw it down onto a hardwood floor as hard as they can to see if anything comes out? Lucy is a champ at this. Of course, she usually waits until just after the floor has been scrubbed! Little stinker.

No comments: