Monday, October 20, 2008

CRAZY WEEKEND!


Here are some pics...


Look very closely and you can see a hole in Max's smile :)


Isn't she just a precious doll baby?



Abby was showing me how she was going to smile pretty for her school pictures last Friday :)classic Abby...



Shea and John and the kids came into town this past weekend so I took the kids up to my parents house to join in the ruckus :) Seriously, I did not realize how much noise 7 kids could make. Saturday we were pretty much stuck inside due to cold and wet weather so we couldn't release the hounds :) We went back up on Sunday and John went with us. The kids were able to get outside and they took advantage of it! Max and Jack also had a great time playing my mom and dad's Wii. Once the boys headed outside Shea and I challenged each other to some Wii. Yeah, I'm still a little sore today:)

My dad made tacos for dinner and once Sophie, Macy, and Lucy finished their buffet at the baby table there was enough meat, cheese, tomato, and flour tortillas on the flour to make about 3 more soft tacos :) Marley and Cooper (dogs) had their own taco night when they got to clean up!

We had a great visit and are looking forward to seeing them again over Thanksgiving! This time at their house :)

No comments: