Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me!

It's Monday people! I have been thoroughly enjoying MckMama's blog for the past several months and she has an awesome therapy that she created for all of us to participate in. It's called "Not Me Monday". It's a place where we can all confess all the things we "didn't" do this week because...well...because we just wouldn't do that! Read my Not Me's then click on over to MckMama's blog and check out some other "Not Me" confessions.

Okay...this is my first time so...don't judge...

1. I did not let Lucy wear leftover swimmy's when I ran out of diapers. I also did not wait until after we met my mom for lunch to go to Wal-Mart and buy diapers.

2. I did not run across the street to the drugstore during lunch with mom...in the pouring rain...then refuse to pay $13 for a pack of diapers.

3. Lucy did not soak through the swimmy at lunch! I also did not forget to pack another swimmy in the diaper bag before leaving home.

4. I did not leave the wet swimmy/pants on Lucy until we could get to Wal-Mart to buy the appropriately priced diapers. I also did not just wrap her blanket around her bottom to hide the wet pants. I would not do this.

5. I did not let Abby watch two movies when we got home on Friday because it was POURING rain outside and she was so quiet. Then, I did not let my children use their child safe scissors to cut about 5 pieces of paper into unbelievably small bits of paper all over the dining room table...they did not enjoy that at all!

6. I did not go to a Widespread Panic concert with my hubby and sister and her boyfriend and leave my kids with my parents.

7. I did not let Abby have chicken for dinner 3 nights in a row because that is all she wants to eat right now.


8. I did not open the Halloween candy that I bought on Saturday for trick or treaters. I absolutely did not have any of said candy because it would be too many points!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats on your first post. This week was my first too!

I have so used a swimmey as a diaper before. Not to absorbent though but you now know that.

-stephanie- said...

very good 1st time Not Me's.
beware...it's addicting.

Lori said...

I totally broke into the Halloween candy this week too. I hate over paying for diapers... we buy ours at BJ's

Ashley said...

i have used a swimmy diaper on several occasions. never really understood why they don't swell up. until i needed them to be absorbant :)