Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday John

Another year has gone by and on Sunday the 12th my sweet hubby turned 37! It's hard to believe I met him when he was 28. I think he had a good birthday considering he was sick. His parents came down on Saturday and we went out to dinner at Outback. On Sunday we went to church and came home to hang out for awhile (it was raining here for days!!!!!). After John's parents headed home I went to the store to get the stuff we needed for John's birthday dinner...his choice...tacos! Max and Abby and I also made him a homemade apple crisp. Unfortunately he was so tired from being sick (coughing kept him up at night) he didn't get any dessert because he FELL ASLEEP! Poor baby :) The sleep did him good though because he is feeling better and was able to enjoy his birthday treat last night :)

Happy Birthday John! Here's to the next 37+ years :)

No comments: